Hloov Privacy Statement
Last Updated: May 2022
Your privacy is important to us, and we take this responsibility seriously. This privacy statement describes your data, how Hloov processes it, and for what purposes.
This Privacy Statement is applicable to Personal Data collected through:
- our website www.hloov.com
- our social media, online products, learning tools, and services
- offline communications
- our products like software-as-a-service products, including but not limited to the licensed software and any software, mobile applications, products, devices, or other services (collectively "Hloov Services").
By using the above mentioned media like our Website, Hloov Services or our Social media, Events, Online or Offline Communications, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement
2 INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", “Hloov”, "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Hloov India Pvt Ltd and its affiliates.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to the India
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website and Hloov Services including all its products.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Hloov, accessible from https://hloov.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
3 COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Types of Data Collected
3.1.1 Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
4 HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.1 The data we collect depends on your interaction with the services you are engage with on our Site as a user, whether registered or non-registered. The data we collect from you enables us to operate effectively and provide you with the best experiences with engagement with our Site and services provided by us.
4.2 The manner in which we collect your personal information includes, but is not limited to the following:
220.127.116.11 In the course of accessing and engaging different functionalities of the services that are available to you as a registered user or to provide and maintain tracking of user interaction with our Site through customer surveys or feedback forms.
18.104.22.168 In the course of performance of contracts entered into with the Company including purchase contracts of services and products or any other contract entered into with our Company.
22.214.171.124 In the course of accessing and engaging different functionalities of the Hloov services including our services and products accessed as a customer.
126.96.36.199 Through your general use of our Site such as usage data or by signing up to ‘News and Publications Alert’ and ‘Events Sign Up’ and by communications with Company personnel through email from the Site or through your engagement with our Site’s social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedn, etc.
188.8.131.52 Through your responses to our emails for confirming and updating information we maintain about you, to provide and maintain our services and accounts associated with you as a registered user of our service or that you provide your consent for us to communicate with you.
184.108.40.206 When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages, comment forms etc.
220.127.116.11 Through cookies and other similar tracking technologies used to identify, track visitors and users, to store and honour your preferences among other akin activities. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Service. For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Statement.
18.104.22.168 Through any other information you may provide to us voluntarily through your use of our sites, services, events, or offline communication.
4.3 Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
4.4 Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- We May Share Your Personal Information in The Following Situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this Privacy Statement. Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
4.5 Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
4.6 Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Your consent to this Privacy Statement followed by Your submission of such information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement and no transfer of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal information. Please note that Hloov does not sell Personal Data for monetary value.
4.7 Disclosure of Your Personal Data
4.7.1 Business Transactions
4.7.2 Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
4.7.3 Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
4.8 Security Of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5 LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
6 CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may update Our Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Privacy Statement on this page.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "Last updated" date at the top of this Privacy Statement.
You are advised to review this Privacy Statement periodically for any changes. Changes to this Privacy Statement are effective when they are posted on this page.
7 CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content and design of the website are the exclusive property of Hloov. No person can use or reproduce or allow any other to use or reproduce any image or logo (such as the name) for any reason without prior written consent from Hloov. No person is allowed to retrieve and display the content available on this website for personal, commercial, and non-commercial purposes or cannot reproduce, modify, or in any way to make commercial use of the content. The use of the content on this website without permission is prohibited. The privacy Statement is subject to change, and any modification to the privacy Statement will be communicated here.