We’re Hloov. We’ve made it our mission to create an inclusive work environment where people with diverse perspectives and voices can thrive. We empower our people to explore their passion and create new solutions with cutting-edge technologies and data science that impact lives. Your ideas will matter here and have the chance to work on things that you’re passionate about and take your career up a notch. So, explore your passion, make an impact, and be you at Hloov!
We are looking for energetic and driven team player Interns passionate about marketing to join our growing marketing team. This internship will provide exposure to all facets of marketing, including strategy, go-to-market, social media, content marketing, email marketing, search marketing, and analytics. Throughout this internship, you will be working closely with our marketing team and leaders, who will provide you with the training and tools to succeed.
As a Marketing Manager Intern at Hloov, you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your skills while embracing our company’s Marketing principles. One aspect of this would involve aligning content timing delivery across all channels so that Hloov can deliver its message effectively. You will also learn about Hloov’s procedures and business processes; we want you to experience what it’s like to be an integral part of a small startup.
Up For The Challenge?
Imagine working in an environment with people who share your passion and want to make a difference. If you feel up for the challenge and there is no better time than now to make that dream come true, we are looking for you. So bring your ideas, passion, ambition and be “You” at Hloov. Apply today!
In a world where ‘change is the only constant, our name “Hloov” originates from the Asian language Hmong, which translates to “Change,” and we are all about evolution through revolution and empowering people.
Hloov is a pioneer inhuman-centric artificial intelligence for the built environment that empowers people to achieve people, planet, and prosperity goals by minimizing waste with data science.
As the Earth continues to face the ruinous challenge of global warming, the Built Environment is responsible for over one-third of global energy consumption and nearly 40% of direct and indirect CO2 emissions. In addition, by 2025, the world population is projected to reach 8 billion and about 10 billion by 2050. To accommodate this growth while minimizing the adverse environmental effects of the built environment, we will need a paradigm shift in how we Design, Build, Operate, and Use the built environment assets like buildings, bridges, roads, among others. Hloov intends to lead this paradigm shift by reimagining the built environment with data science.
To create a better future for everyone, we at Hloov believe that we need to change the approach towards solving complex built environment challenges that we face today and the ones expected in the future. The best way to achieve this ambitious goal is by empowering people and democratizing data with human-centric artificial intelligence to minimize waste and achieve people, planet, and prosperity goals, so we’re developing its “heart” and “mind” with data science.
Hloov aims to restore an equitable balance between the built environment needs and finite natural resources to create a world that embraces People, Planet, and Prosperity.
We are looking for creative, strategic, and forward-thinking individuals passionate about solving real-world problems that matter most. You will find yourself collaborating with other like-minded team members on a journey to solve complex design challenges that arise within our industry’s ever-changing landscape.
Your work will impact millions of lives around the globe and give them hope for tomorrow. So if this is you and it still sounds like an excellent fit for your skills and interests, we would love to hear from you!
Be part of the change, and “Be You at Hloov.” Learn more: www.hloov.com/about
Role & Responsibilities
The following is a list of essential responsibilities for this position to succeed:
- Market research and analysis of our customer personas and competitive landscape to develop product-market fit.
- Analyze market potential, segmentation and targeting, value proposition and positioning, and drive product and opportunity value.
- Collaborate with multiple teams on creating pitch decks, client communications, other design, and promotions projects.
- Assist with corporate branding and develop a comprehensive Social Media strategy and execution.
- Work closely with the marketing team to research and analyze ongoing and future marketing campaigns.
- Research and develop marketing copywriting, such as writing blog content and press releases.
- Facilitate a competitive analysis of the firm within our geographic market and develop a capability matrix for our products.
- Does research and provides insights to develop a solid marketing plan tailored for the product and organization’s needs.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience You’ll Need
- Must have recently completed or currently pursuing a Master’s degree with a maximum of two (2) semesters to complete after internship.
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or other graphic design software is a plus.
- Must have proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks and establish priorities effectively.
- Must be able to utilize critical-thinking skills to work independently and make decisions without direct supervision.
- Must effectively communicate ideas with excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- You have the entrepreneurial spirit, an agile work style, and a growth mindset to succeed in this role.
- You are a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with people of different skills and backgrounds to drive required outcomes.
- You have an intense intellectual curiosity and passion for solving real-world problems for enterprises and consumers.
- You must have the right work ethic, attitude, and skills to keep up with a fast-paced environment.
Qualities We Look For
- Mission - You are motivated and inspired by our mission to reimagine the built environment and empower others to achieve People, Planet, and Prosperity goals.
- Grit - You bring determination and a strong will to the challenges and opportunities that come with being at a startup.
- Passionate - You bring a strong sense of purpose and empathy to your work and are highly accountable.
- Self-Starter - You are ambitious, take the initiative, and thrive in environments with minimal supervision.
- Problem Solving - You can identify the nature of a problem, deconstruct it and develop a compelling set of actions to address the challenges related to it.
- Team Player - You are dedicated and find fulfillment in helping others accomplish their goals.
- Speak Up! - You speak up when you have ideas or opinions that will help the team succeed.
Benefits And Perks
- Flexible Work Location and Timings (In-office, Remote, Hybrid)
- Industry-standard Compensation & Perks
- Educational Resources & Opportunities
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Generous time away
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We recognize the power of diversity and inclusion in creating an environment where everyone brings their best selves to work and contributes in a meaningful way. Diversity and inclusion are at the nucleus of our values. Hloov is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where people can learn, grow and reach their potential.
Hloov is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.